- Spitting anywhere, especially inside the bus and the train.
- Throwing their trash everywhere.
- Picking their nose in front of many people.
- Smoking in a non-smoking area.
- Public display of affection, especially inside the bus, on the train, in the street, in the mall, and in front of the children.
- Fighting inside the bus, on the train, or even in the street. If not satisfied, fight inside the mall.
- Using foul language that everyone can hear, including the youngsters.
- Crossing the road while the red light is on.
- Speeding on a busy street/ road.
- Driving at a red light.
- Shouting and yelling inside a public vehicle.
- Throwing cigarettes buds anywhere.
- Talking very loud on the cell phone.
- Ignore the veterans standing on the bus.
- Taking two seats on the bus that others can’t sit.
- Never form in line.
- Insulting the cashier, the checker, and the salesgirl or boy.
- Staring at you. Looking at you from head to bottom.
- When walking on a busy street, the person in front of you suddenly stops and blocks the way.
- Can’t understand the sentence, “Do not urinate here.”
- Belching or passing gas in the restaurant loudly.
- Farting inside the bus or even in a crowded area.
- Coughing and sneezing without protection or not covering their mouth.
- Sticking their chewed gum on the seat, others can sit or touch it.
- Certainly, last but not least, a person who suddenly bumps into you and never apologizes. I was inside the train, and we were ready to get off. A fat lady who weighed quadruple times as I suddenly bumped herself behind me caught me off guard. I was stunned, and when I looked at her, she never even looked back or did not even bother to care.
25 Annoying and Disgusting Habits That People Usually Do in Public
What about telling the world that you start this blog because you can’t keep up with what’s on your head?
That’s a long, long title. So what? Do you I need to prove something? Well, you have to since you have started this blog to tell the world what you […]Read More
Take a deep breath. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Release the tension. Release the power. Lossen up. Breathe again. Shake it up. Mind your own well-being. Be aware of your […]Read More