- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Say “I’m sorry” and mean it.
- You don’t push yourself on someone else.
- It’s okay to fail twice in your exam.
- Three times? That is not an excuse.
- If you love someone, let them go.
- If they want to go.
- Do not trust someone who tells you, “you look like a nun.”
- Get a roommate and respect their privacy.
32 Things to Learn Before Turning 33
If you’re a guy and wanted to build friendship with girls, do not say things that will complicate your relationship with them. Saying things beyond what you can do or […]Read More
Be awesome. Feel awesome Sing awesome Be grateful. Finish college. Get your passport. Travel. Work abroad. Give Time for volunteering. Have a coffee in the morning. Make friends. Build friendship […]Read More