- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Say “I’m sorry” and mean it.
- You don’t push yourself on someone else.
- It’s okay to fail twice in your exam.
- Three times? That is not an excuse.
- If you love someone, let them go.
- If they want to go.
- Do not trust someone who tells you, “you look like a nun.”
- Get a roommate and respect their privacy.
32 Things to Learn Before Turning 33
3 Things You should Never Say or Do to “Just a Friend”
If you’re a guy and wanted to build friendship with girls, do not say things that will complicate your relationship with them. Saying things beyond what you can do or […]Read More
33 Things to Feel Awesome at 33
Be awesome. Feel awesome Sing awesome Be grateful. Finish college. Get your passport. Travel. Work abroad. Give Time for volunteering. Have a coffee in the morning. Make friends. Build friendship […]Read More
5 Things Things Woman
5 Things Audrey Hepburn Says About Beauty
My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.Read More